Saturday, March 7, 2009
I found this on Tashina's blog and had to try it out. I think I got 100%. Here's a chance to see how well you really know your husband. Cut, paste and fill in the answers, then post. The real challenge is to have your husband post the same.
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Season DVDs of 30 Rock, the TLC channel, or the News
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Ranch
3. What's one food he doesn't like?
Mushrooms and bananas, he absolutely hates them!
4. You go out to eat. What drink does he order?
High C Fruit punch or lemonade
5. Where did he go to high school? Centennial High School in Vegas
6. What size shoe does he wear? 11
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? He already collects model airplanes, which are all over his office and if we had serious money he would love to collect the real thing- here’s hoping we win the lottery!
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? It depends on where we go, he always gets the Beef ‘n Cheddar at Arby’s, a chicken sandwich at Wendy’s, but if it’s a home made sandwich, he always wants ham.
9. What would he eat every day if he could? Taco Bell, Chick Fillet, or Barbacoa
10. What is his favorite cereal?Cinnamon Toast Crunch, or Just Bunches
11. What would he never wear? A Speedo
12. What is his favorite sports team? The Boston Red Socks
13. Who did he vote for? McCain
14. Who is his best friend?
Tyler Percell, Joey Brady, and Mark Ludwig. He absolutely loves these guys!
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Leave my bobby pins and hair ties all over his car and fold the laundry right when I get it out of the dryer, he hates wrinkly clothes. –I’m working on both
16. What is his heritage? British, Scottish, and some German , but so many people I know would say Asian but, he’s not!!
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday - what kind of cake? He's not big on cake, he would rather have cookies and milk
18. Did he play sports in high school? Nope
19. What could he spend hours doing? Watching airplane videos on the internet, playing with Adie, playing flight simulator, or playing on the wii
20. What is one unique talent he has?
Jonny plays the piano very well and he can still speak Tagalog perfectly!! He also is an amazing public speaker.
I absolutely love this man!! He is my knight and shining armor, my best friend, my mentor, and he means the world to me. I love you Jonny!!