Countdown to Grace

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Catch Up!

I just love October and am really sad that tomorrow is the last day of October, but at least its Halloween. I love that this month the leaves really start to change color, the wind starts blowing the leaves off, the air cools down, fall and Halloween decorations are everywhere, and the smell of fall is everywhere. My amazing mom and I have been working on Adie's costume it looks so good. I am so excited for the finished product. Let me just say that my mom is beyond amazing and she is such and awesome seamstress. We sewed everything together. You'll have to wait until tomorrow to see it. The last two weeks have been a little crazy but good all the same. We had Jonny's work retreat up at Daniel's Summit, Branson's 3rd birthday party, Kamie's baby shower, family pictures, and now Halloween. And come to think of it, the next two months are going to be just as crazy, but it will be way fun.


Jonny's work retreat

This was our room, a king suite and it was really really nice to.

Adie all dressed up for Aunt Kamie's baby shower. Adie looked so cute in her red coat and red and white pants. She did have two socks at one time, but one got lost along the way.

Jonny and I cared pumpkins for FHE on Monday night. We are such cheaters, we use that carving party kit book you can buy at Wal-Mart. This is Jonny's pumpkin with lights on and the next picture is with the lights off. It turned out pretty cool. My pumpkin was of a cat, it was more cute and causes fuzzy feelings inside than scary or cool like Jonny's.

No comments: