Countdown to Grace

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, June 29, 2009

So Close

Its happening... Adie has crawling down like its nothing and she now working on walking. She loves to hold your hands and walk around the house. I am on the brink of tears every time I see her and Jonathan parade up and down the hallway. She is getting so big and I hate that I can't give her some kind of magic potion to slow her down from growing up so quickly. My baby is almost ready to pack up and go to college... okay maybe not college, but some days it feels that way!! Her personality is really starting to shine and she is sure going to be one funny, firey little blue eyed brunette. But no matter if she is walking or crawling, screaming or laughing, I love her so much and I am overjoyed that she is my little princess. Enjoy the video, I'll post more later.

4 comments:

Ashley and Brett said...

OH! That is too cute. My little baby is crawling! (I get to claim her too, I just love her too much!) She's fast!!! Hope she's not finding too many treasures to stuff into her mouth!

Heather said...

She is such a cutie pie!! I can't believe how fast they grow.

Kalteich family said...

Oh she is so cute I can't wait to see her.

Mathie Fam said...

crawling--then walking--that's when the real fun starts! Just try to keep up! Love the video!