Countdown to Grace

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Finally Getting There

Well, what can I say? I am finally doing what I have been telling Ashley I would do for months now..start a blog. Over the past six months I have become a blogoholic, spending loads of time going through friend's and family's blogs seeing what they have been up to. Blogging became such a rush for me that I would check every one's blogs at least two or three times a week just to see what was new. And then, when I did run into friends or family I would start going on and on to them about what had happened to them the week before or how cute their pictures were, or ask them how the zoo was, and all sorts of questions, or tell them how much I loved their slide shows. They would simply stare at me with the most confused looks on their faces and I would have to explain that I have been stalking them through their blogs. I wonder if they have a Bloggers Anonymous class. I should probably check into that. Well anyways, dear sweet Mrs. Ashley D kept telling me that I needed to get a blog set up and quite honestly I just didn't have the time and I thought our lives were so boring (school and work) that no one would want to know what we were up to. So, now that I'm pregnant, due very soon, taking a break from school and will be quitting my job soon I decided it was great time to stop making excuses and start blogging. I'm far from any of the faboulous prize winning blogs that you all have, but I'll catch up soon enough!

6 comments:

Ashley and Brett said...

I want to be the first to welcome you to the Blogging world!!! I am so excited! Can't wait to read all about you! Guess all my nagging paid off! Love you lots!!! Yeah!!

Angela said...

I found your blog from Ash's. I am glad you joined us in the blogging world! I feel like we haven't seen each other in a long, long, long time! This will be a good way to keep in touch! Congrats on the being prego. What are you having? Any names?

Tim & Tash said...

Hey Jeana great to see you have a blog now. I also found you from Ashley's blog. That's awesome that you are expecting your first baby. Hope everything is going well with you guys.

Ashley and Brett said...

Jeana - I tagged you! Go to my blog for instructions!

Amber said...

YAY! Welcome to the world of blogging!

michellecluff said...

welcome to blogland! It's about time!!! I can't wait to see this cute little girl...
few questions:
what do you still need?
are you doing a nursery, and if so what colors?
any names yet?
you are so beautiful!!