Countdown to Grace

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A Perfect Gentleman

Adie and I were hanging out with Ashley and Isaac last week and I got some of the cutest pictures. He was being so sweet and so careful with Adie. He would kiss her little head and tell Ashley, "Adie wants to slide down my slide with me," or "Adie wants to sit on my couch with me." It just melted your heart. Isaac is such a perfect little gentleman. He was so gentle when he held her and he was just beaming the whole time. He will make such an awesome big brother!!

2 comments:

Ashley and Brett said...

That top picture is my favorite! They are so cute together! I think they will be life long friends!!! (and maybe one day we can be really related!!)

Angie said...

Jeana!! Your little family is so cute!! I miss you!!